So first of all I just wanna say I got nominated by a very nice amazing blogger ANGEL MBEKS*, for this Sisterhood award and I am very grateful and honored she picked me to be nominated, thanks again Angel!
The rules for this award are:
1. Display the Award’s Logo on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you, and mention them in a link that easily links them back to their own site.
3. Answer ten questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
4. Nominate five other bloggers and inform them about the nomination.
5. Ask them ten questions of your choice.
So lets get into the questions Angel has for me:
1. Tell us about your self and describe what constitutes a perfect day to you?
Ok, so I am 18 years-old, love fashion, love blogging, love cooking, exercising and of course scrolling through my WordPress feed. Now what makes a perfect day? Probably just getting to relax, eating popcorn, and getting on the internet.
2. Do you have close friends, if yes how do you maintain them. If No, why?
Well no, I don’t really know too many people, and its kinda hard to find decent, like minded people nowadays, so I kinda prefer to chill out by myself. Plus I’m pretty shy, so that doesn’t help. But my family is my friends, so I guess that counts. lol.
3. what do you do outside blogging? Any hobbies apart from blogging?
I work part time online, and I cook, and I watch a lot of fashion shows, and I shop. Shopping is such a relaxing therapeutic hobby.
4. If you were given 1 million dollars, what would you spend it on?
A car, clothes, shoes, food, jewelry, purses…ummm, probably give some to my family, and yeah, that’s about it.
5. How would you describe your personal style?
My style is constantly evolving, but right now it’s kinda sporty yet feminine if that makes sense? Like I like jersey type shirts with the whole varsity stripes going on with the numbers, but I also like pink, and more girly things too. So I would say sporty feminine.
6. Can you tell me about your blog, and what inspired you to start it? Any challenges? Where do you see your blog in the next five years? Any advice for upcoming bloggers?
My sister actually suggested a blog for me and I was kinda on the fence about it, but ended up doing it anyways. I started it, then hated it, and got rid of all my post and started over like I mentioned in New changes. Now I’m kinda taking a new route, and focusing on more fashion tips, fashion advice, style sets, fashion quotes, and ootd’s. Though as of right now I don’t have a lot of post because I just recently started over like two months ago. However, it is getting there, and now it’s more in the direction I want it in. So probably in the upcoming five years I see it to be more blossomed, developed and stable, as well as have a lot more engagement and followers. And the advice I have to give for upcoming bloggers? Well..I’m kinda still learning myself, but I would say, stay consistent, be yourself, hussel and you’ll have a fantastic blog! (;
7. What is your biggest fear?
Falling, drowning, getting sick, getting hit by a car, etc, etc. I have a lot of fears, if I named them all you would be reading for a while.
8. What would you change about your self if you could?
I have some things in mind..but I’d rather not say, lol.
9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
My family, my health and strength, a roof over my head, food to eat, the list goes on. I’m just super grateful i’m alive and able to get around and move about. (:
10. Any last words for us
Not really, just wanna say thanks again for the nomination, it was really fun answering the question and was really much appreciated, thanks a bunch!
Here are my nominees. (In no particular order of course!)
2. Lynda Assi
And these are my questions for them:
1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your upbringing
2.What inspired you to start your own blog?
3. How did you come up with your blogs name?
4. What’s your biggest challenge with blogging?
5. Who’s your biggest style inspiration?
6. If you could team up with one blogger and do a collaboration, who would it be?
7. What’s more captivating in a blog post, a beautiful picture, or powerful words?
8. Do you have any hobbies or activities you like doing?
9. Do you still see yourself blogging in five years?
10. Want is the most thing you’re grateful for?
Well, that concludes this post, I will see you guys maybe later this week or next week, hope you guys have a fantastic day, bye!