Hey guys what’s up!? If you couldn’t tell by the title of this post I was tagged by the Happiness Tag, by a very kind blogger named Alexandra Absi, aka The Style Studies; which dedicates her blog to everything of love, life and style. So thank you very much Alexandra for tagging me, this is very much appreciated.
For anybody who may not be too familiar of how the tag operates, here’s the rules:
1. Name 5 things that make you happy
2. Name 5 songs that make you happy (except I don’t listen to music…so I’m going to do 5 meals that make me happy instead)
3. Nominate 5 bloggers to continue the tag
So let’s begin!
5 things that make me happy
1. Shopping of course is my number one thing that makes me so-so happy. It is absolutely fun, exhilarating and captivating! I get so excited and pumped when looking for new clothes, shoes and accessories.
2. Cooking because you get to experiment with different foods and seasonings, and then finally eat it to see the crazy yet delish combo you made.
3. My Family because they’re the ones who I grew up with, tease me, talk to me and sometimes get on my dang nerves. But nonetheless, they make me happy!
4. Youtube is apart of my everyday routine. I literally binge watch it like every single day, and just watch all my favorite youtubers with popcorn.
5. Just being able to chill. Sometimes days get to be so stinking tiresome and draining, so being able to just unwind and take a break makes me so incredibly happy and relaxed.
5 meals that make me happy
1. Popcorn because that is my bae.😘💕
2. Sweet and sour chicken, because it is sweet, sour and just oh-so good! I love it and am totally obsessed with it!!!!
3. Cheesecake since I literally hate normal cake and cheesecake is like the better version of it.
4. Cheese and crackers is so Yummy! I seriously don’t know what it is about normal chuck cheese on a slightly plain yet salty cracker…but like, really guys, I am so addicted to it and love it.
5. Naans I love a good naan with some tikka marsala chicken and cous-cous, it’s delish!
5 people I award for the Happiness Tag (in no particular order of course!)
Alright so this concludes my post, I hope you guys enjoyed my answers to The Happiness Tag, and got to know what makes me happy!
xoxo – Arianna♥