Hello everyone, I hope you’re enjoying your day! Today I thought to drop by and share with you guys some of my clothing and accessory wishlist items that I’m currently hoping to buy soon.
Now a lot of these items that I have in my wishlist have been a long-time dream of mine for quite awhile. However, I already know I won’t be able to get all of these clothes and accessories in a blink of an eye because that would be straight up weird. But I do plan on getting a few of these things for the month of August and September, and will hopefully be able to cross them off my never-ending wishlist.
So let’s begin naming these current items I’m hoping to buy!
1. So the very first item I am literally saving all my pennies, dimes, nickels and dollars for, are just these basic, plain white sneakers that everybody and their momma seem to have and I don’t. Therefore making it my top priority to actually invest in some good ol classic white Ked’s sneakers! I have been eyeing them for like…FOREVER now, so I’ll be so happy when I finally purchase them.
2. I’m really looking at a new pair of boyfriend jeans, because they’re like the new comfortable “it” jean that I truly want to wear and own in my wardrobe. And the funny thing is, is that the pair of jeans I thought were the bomb.com that I bought not too long ago, were nothing but a super big hot mess on me and were a disappointment. So I guess my second choice of jeans that I’m hoping to buy is these pair.
3. This backpack is totes adorable, but too dang expensive! I have it in my favorites, but I don’t think I will be buying it anytime soon sadly. I just like its eye design and the glitter/shimmer that’s over the backpack because it gives it a lot of personality and uniqueness, but other than that, I seriously don’t think I could ever afford it. :/
4. I’m looking for more ankle/no-show socks, because I wear a lot of shoes that show off my ankles and thought these would look kind of cute peeking out a bit. I’m not entirely set on them though and am a bit wishy-washy on if I should cave in and get them. So far they’re just a potential pair of ankle socks that I think are cute!
5. I’ve always wanted a pair of iron on fashion stickers, or really quirky fashion clips to put on my clothes for quite some time! I think adding them on denim jackets, jeans or shorts really do add a lot of character and charm to an outfit, and really do kick it up by like ten notches. So this particular set at Nordstrom are pretty cute and really did catch my attention.🍟🍔🍹
6. I’ve been using a broken strapped digital watch for a long time, and I think it’s about time I get a new one. However, I think I would like something different from what I usually buy, and want one that has more color and design like this one. I normally prefer digital type watches since for me it’s easier to tell time with, but I think I’m going to step outside the box and maybe try a face watch this time.
7. As we all know Fall is right around the corner, and that means stock piling on sweaters, cardigans, coats and any other warm fuzzy piece to keep us safe and cozy. That’s why I thought to start looking for some cute long-sleeved sweaters and ended up liking this adorable pineapple sweater and adding it to my wishlist. I know Pineapples are kind of a Summer thing, and seem to be associated with Summer, but the fact that it’s still a sweater makes it still appropriate for Fall, right?
And that’s all that I plan to buy. I hope you all enjoyed seeing some of my potential wishlist items that I’m currently crossing my fingers to purchase. Make sure to comment in the comments below and tell which item you think I should buy. I want to know!
xoxo – Arianna♥
I like your wishlist:), good luck in obtaining your list!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you a bunch peace AU!
Go with the Keds sneakers.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I think I will. Thanks for the feedback. 😊