I swear Kali awarded me for this award because she knew I was about to hit 1,000 followers, and wanted to give me a gift for it. Because what was the chances I made it to the big 1k on my blog and got awarded with such an awesome award! Like really, what was the chances!?
Maybe it was luck, maybe it wasn’t, but I just want to say thank you to everyone who liked, followed, commented and enjoyed my content, because it really does mean a lot to me to be able to achieve such support!! And thank you sooooo much Kali for awarding me at such perfect timing, because it really does go hand-in-hand with my following mark, which I find to be really crazy!
But anyway, besides the huge following that I’m utterly shook and amazed over, we have to get into Kali’s questions for the Awesome Blogger award and all of its rules!
So here’s how the award works:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you
- Nominate at least five awesome bloggers
- Give your nominees ten new questions to answer
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
And here are Kali’s questions for me:
If you could trade lives with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
That’s actually a really good question. However, I realized that I probably wouldn’t trade in my life for somebody else’s life, because nobody’s life is perfect. And I would hate to trade it off with someone who I thought had a good life and turns out they really didn’t, you know?
Who was your first crush?
Oh easy, it was Nick Jonas from the Jonas Brothers.
Who in your life do you wish you were closer to?
Oooh girl, you getting personal aren’t you? Hahaha! But I guess my eldest sister who moved out, because we really don’t talk since she’s not here anymore.
How did you meet your current/last partner?
I have actually been single all my life funny enough. So…yeah. I guess I can’t answer this question. 😋
If you could tell your future child only one thing, what would it be?
Don’t call me strange, but I actually really don’t want kids. But if I had to pretend that I did. I would probably tell them that I loved them.
How did your last lost friendship end?
Luckily, I didn’t lose any friends, because I don’t know too many people. So I guess I’m luck!😯
Who has given you the best life advice and what is it?
To be honest, I can’t really think of any advice from the top of my head. But it probably would have come from one of my siblings or mom. High chance my mom though.
What’s the last thing you drank?
I think it was just a plain cup of water with my breakfast. It was nothing special.
What outfit are you wearing?
I’m wearing a grey thrifted long sleeve top and leggings.
Who are your role models?
I personally really don’t have a celebrity or a public figure as a role model, because honestly, a lot of them have done something in their life that I would never want to look up to or be.
Here are my nominees in no particular order:
And here are my questions for them!
1. What inspires you to come up with new content for your blog?
2. What are some of the struggles you have with blogging?
3. Would you ever start-up a Youtube channel, and if you did, what would your channel’s name be?
4. If you had the opportunity to go back in time and warn yourself about something, what would it be?
5. Who are some the closest friends you know in real life?
6. When you’re having a bad day, how do you cheer yourself up?
7. If you could only shop at one place for the rest of your life, what store would it be?
8. How would you describe your personality in three words?
9. What was the rudest thing someone said to you in real life, and how did you go about handling it?
10. Would you ever create a second blog, and if you did, what would it be about?
So I guess that’s it folks, thank you once again for the huge milestone and the support with my blog, I truly-truely appreciate it, and I hope you continue to stick around with me for many years to come. Also, Don’t be afraid to do this tag if you want to as well, because a lot of you guys that I’m following are awesome bloggers too, and I would hate for any of you to not participate in this fun award. So feel free to tag yourself if I didn’t nominate you and try it out, because I would love to hear your answers!
xoxo – Arianna♥